SA Eurhostel has developed a new international and friendly accommodation concept. It wants to be a meeting place and a place where propriety is observed. In order to respect the spirit of the establishment, the customer is asked to observe the following basic rules:
The internal rules of SA Eurhostel
The establishment welcomes guests all year round.
The check-in and check-out times are:
check-in: from 3 p.m. until 11 p.m.
check-out: from 6 a.m. until 11 a.m. After these times, guests will be charged a supplement:
departure between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.:half the price of one night will be charged
departures after 3 p.m.:the price of one night will be charged.
Kindly contact the reservations department if you wish to check in or check out outside of these hours (you can check in using an interactive terminal 24/24).
Breakfast is optional and charged in addition to the nights. It is served from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. from Monday to Sunday in the room provided for this purpose.
The property is non-smoking. It is therefore strictly forbidden to smoke on the premises (courtyard and terraces included). Without prejudice to the principle of full compensation for the damage caused, a minimum penalty of € 150 will be owed to SA Eurhostel in case of violation of this rule.
NO ANIMALS ON THE PREMISES
Pets are not allowed in this establishment. Without prejudice to the principle of full compensation for the damage caused, a minimum penalty of € 150, including a thorough cleaning of the entire premises occupied by animals, will be due in case of violation of this rule.
ACCEPTABLE STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOUR
Eurhostel SA reserves the right to refuse or remove any person:
- who is indecently or untidily dressed,
- whose behaviour is noisy or improper,
- whose behaviour is contrary to morality or public order.
The customer is asked to respect the premises and the decoration of the establishment. These antiques or collectibles have been specially selected and arranged to give the hotel its unique character. It is therefore imperative that the customer takes the greatest care for this. In case of damage, the customer agrees to assume full liability and, wherever possible, will be forced to replace the damage with identical goods, without prejudice to the full compensation for the damage caused.
The customer will bear the costs for damage caused by himself, his dependents, his guests or any person brought into the building by him, in case of damage to the facilities or the premises.
The property is wheelchair-accessible. The premises have been specifically adapted to accommodate their needs.
SA Eurhostel does not accept any liability for luggage or objects left by guests or other persons on the premises (theft, loss, damage, etc.)
SA Eurhostel cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of its guests.
The customer agrees that the tranquillity of the property shall at no time be disturbed by himself, by persons under his responsibility or by his guests.
In particular, the customer is asked not to slam doors, not to make noise between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. and to respect the tranquillity of the neighbours on the premises (inside the building, in the courtyard, on the terraces).
The accommodation is designed for a specific number of people. It is therefore impossible to accommodate additional guests. The customer is requested to ensure that his bedroom door is securely locked before leaving the room or going to bed. It is prohibited to use, store or install gas equipment or dangerous or illicit substances in rooms.
The customer agrees to respect the material made available to him in the public and private spaces. In particular, the customer is requested to take good care of specific spaces such as the kitchen and bathrooms.
Minors accompanying the customer are fully responsible both inside and outside of the establishment. They will therefore be held liable for any damage caused by them and for their behaviour.
Household and other waste must be binned according to the municipal regulations in force with which the customer agrees to comply. He must therefore ensure sort his waste -and that of the persons accompanying him - in the right bins.
The customer is expected with due precaution and discernment. The following behaviour is strictly forbidden:
- exercising an occupation on the leased premises;
- making any modification whatsoever to the leased property, whether internally or externally;
- hanging up signs, billboards or posters, both inside and outside;
- drying laundry at the windows, on balconies and along the façades;
- using cooking appliances on the balconies;
- hanging any objects from the windows and balconies;
- shaking doormats and rugs from the windows or on balconies;
- throwing waste water and rubbish out into the street or on the pavements;
- throwing waste water and rubbish from the windows or balconies;
- disposing of any objects in places that are not suited for this purpose;
- parking, even temporarily, motorcycles, bicycles, children’s pushchairs and other vehicles on the landings, on the stairs or in the corridors of the establishment;
- servicing motor vehicles on the pavement, in the parking spaces outside the property;
- letting one’s children play on the stairs and in common areas, unless specifically designated for this purpose, and allow them to bring other children into the building outside the apartment of their parents;
- standing and making noise in the entrance, corridors, staircases, on the landings, in the elevators, and other common areas;
- cooking, eating meals or doing laundry or ironing in the rooms;
- shouting or adopting behaviour that causes nuisance for other guests.
This list is by no means exhaustive.
The customer agrees to use the Internet in a discerning manner.
USING THE CAR PARK
The customer may use the unattended outdoor car park subject to availability. The customer is obliged to use with due precaution and will be liable for any damage he causes to vehicles as well as the infrastructure. SA Eurhostel cannot be held liable for any theft or damage to infrastructure or any vehicle of any kind.
In case of dispute, only the courts of the judicial district of Brussels (Belgium) are competent.
THIS REGULATION APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS. ALL STAYS ENTAIL THE COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE INTERNAL RULES OF THE ESTABLISHMENT.